Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best sun glasses for Hawaii vacation

Are you wondering what the best sun glasses are for your Hawaii vacation and whether your 'old' sun glasses will still do for your 2012 Hawaii beach vacation? OK your sun glasses have nice dark shades and served you well in the past. They even have polarized lenses as health experts recommend. However, ladies here is the deal. Now and then we need to make a 'fashion statement'! So forget about the $20 - 30 polarized sun glasses from WalMart. Designer sun glasses are 'in', and you deserve them no matter whether your hubbie asks you 'Do you really need those sun glasses?' 'No, not REALLY but I want them' was my answer to Keoki.

Best sun glasses for Hawaii vacation from Margaritaville
This all happened when I came across those stylish sun glasses from Margaritaville Eyewear. I knew immediately I'd found what I wanted: state-of-the-art polarized lenses for best protection of my eyes from strong tropical Hawaiian sun combined with fancy styles of frames, shades and tinting. Now the question was not any more whether I really wanted to spend that kind of money on designer glasses but to choose from a huge variety of tropical sun glasses, sun glasses I like best for Hawaii and Hawaii vacation. The Calypso style sun glasses are MY favorite shades (photos courtesy by Margaritaville Eyewear).

My stylish Calypso sun glasses for Hawaii
Instead of my conventional brown frame sun glasses from the past, I chose the white/conch colored frame this time! Perfect tropical sun glasses for hanging out on Hawaii's white sand beaches and the right match for my new classy white cover-up I bought in Rome this summer. Too bad that I did not have those stylish sun glasses there, yet. OK no beaches or oceans in Rome but I tell you Rome's ladies are very fashion conscious and I would have fit right in with my new shades.

Anyways, I love my Margaritaville sun glasses. The stylish, light weight, tropical design is perfect for Hawaii vacations. Best tropical sun glass designs are of course a matter of personal taste but the big variety of Margaritaville shades allow everybody to find their personal best sunglasses for Hawaii vacation.Visit Hawaii in style and feel good about your fun-in-the-sun eye protection. Aloha, Pua Hawaii Vacations
p.s.
Of course, Keoki could not resist and had to try on my new fancy Calypso sun glasses. The design is not really for a guy. OK maybe Elton John but here is what Keoki said: Very stylish and sooo smooth. Wearing these shades is like giving my eyes a massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment